Traeger Ironwood XL Pellet Grill
Experience the evolution of wood-fired flavor with the all-new Traeger Ironwood® Wood Pellet Grill. You’ll discover next-level consistency in your cooks, unrivaled wood-fired flavor, and game-changing customization options.
New Smart Combustion™ technology and fully insulated construction help the Ironwood maintain incredibly precise temperatures, so you can cook with confidence knowing your results will be perfect every time. And since the Ironwood lets you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, & BBQ all on one grill, the possibilities are truly endless. From smoked brisket to epic game day snacks and decadent desserts, you can enhance any dish with incredible wood-fired flavor.
WiFIRE® technology lets you command your grill and monitor your cooks from anywhere, and super-simple cleanup means post-cook cleaning is as effortless as the main event. Plus, the new P.A.L. Pop-And-Lock™ accessory rail and ModiFIRE® cooking surfaces allow you to truly customize your grill setup. If you’re ready to elevate the way you cook, the Ironwood is waiting.
- Smart Combustion™ ensures ultra-consistent burn for perfect results, every time
- WiFIRE® technology lets you monitor and control grill from anywhere
- Fully insulated construction for reliable results and maximum efficiency
- EZ-Clean™ Grease+Ash Keg collects grease and ash in one convenient place
- Super Smoke® Mode cranks up the wood-fired flavor
- Traeger Downdraft Exhaust® keeps fresh smoke flowing over food
- EvenFlow™ heat shield for even cooking anywhere on the grill
- A.L. Pop-And-Lock™ accessory rail lets you customize cook space
- Compatible with ModiFIRE® cooking surface accessories
- FreeFlow™ Firepot enhances smoke and reduces ash buildup
- Traeger Pellet Sensor: never run out of pellets again
- Total cooking area 924 sq. in.
MEATER is a registered trademark of Apption Labs Limited. Alexa is a registered trademark of Amazon.com, Inc. Google and Google Home are trademarks of Google LLC. All rights reserved to the respective mark owners.