PK Grills The Original PK Grill and Smoker
The Original PK is the wise grandmother of our PK Grill line. An old school cooker with all the stories that cooks like crazy and just won't stop.
- The Original employs sliding vents and a squatty cart that some people don't like, but she's too old to care what other people think.
- The Original PK is shorter than our other grills, about the same height as a comparable kettle grill.
- She has 310 sq in. of cooking space so you can cook plenty of food for a regular-sized family with no problem.
- The Original PK is not quite as voluminous as the PK360 (4080 cubic in. vs 5374 cubic in.), but she says it suits her just fine.
- The Original PK combines a classic look with old school touches, which means there is nothing new-fangled or fancy about an Original PK Grill. It just does what it is supposed to do. It cooks great and lasts a long time.
It's no wonder it's one of the most beloved outdoor cookers ever to come down the pike.